Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lisa Marie Presley.

This is the woman who turned Michael around and helped him to rebuild his health and position after process in 1993. A lot of Michael's fans think she was bad for him and they only imitated love especially for media. But when I look at their photographs I see two the happiest persons in the world, I think Lisa Marie and Michael had true love across this 16 months but Lisa didn't keep tension created around hers and Michael by stupid media.
You heard about Lisa Marie but many of you didn't hear Lisa Marie :) So I have some information and propositions for you :)
Lisa Marie published albums:

To Whom It May Concern [2003]
  1. "S.O.B."
  2. "The Road Between"
  3. "Lights Out"
  4. "Better Beware"
  5. "Nobody Noticed It"
  6. "Sinking In"
  7. "Important"
  8. "So Lovely"
  9. "Indifferent"
  10. "Gone"
  11. "To Whom It May Concern"


Now What [2005]

  1. I'll Figure It Out
  2. Turbulence
  3. Thanx
  4. Shine (featuring Pink)
  5. Dirty Laundry
  6. When You Go
  7. Idiot
  8. High Enough
  9. Turned To Black
  10. Raven
  11. Now What

My fav Lisa Marie's album is "Now What" I
love "Idiot", "Dirty Laundry", "Now What", I'll Figure It Out", "Raven", "High Enough", "Turned To Black" & "Thanx" ok... I love whole tracklist ;P

So for summary I'm Michael's fan but no one can change my words about Lisa, I still think they had real love. People think wrong about she because they read hers faked interviews, I never saw Lisa Marie talked wrong about Michael.
..
That's all from me ;)



L.O.V.E. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment