Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Conspirators at Bob Irwin Foundation launch at Lona Pine Koala Sanctuary.

More about Bob Irwin Foundation at : http://www.bobirwinfoundation.org/


Some pics from the Lona Pine Koala Santuary, Brisbane - Australia, 08/23/2012


 The Boss & Mr Bob Irwin


Myles, Frankie, Dammit, Mr Bob Irwin & Fitzy



Maybe now "some" pics with koalas? :)

Slash and his little friend :)




Selena & Myles Kennedy (:


Ian Keith (Myles' friend & tech)



Todd and his Miss Koala : "Her name is Victory. We're in love. We're gettin a place in Brisbane. It's true love :)"



Fitzy



Frankie prefers kangaroos! (I haven't found any pic of him with koala :D)



Emu time! :D

Slash

& Myles with his friend :)




Maybe now...more kangaroos? 


The Boss!



Frankie, Dammit 


& Fitzy also found a new friends! :)




At the end Slash with little crocodile :) 

I remember when I was a kid...I was grwing up with The Crocodile Hunter series. So sad that Steve Irwin isn't with us anymore.. 


Fitzy, Myles & Selena







11 comments:

  1. Someone essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual publish incredible. Fantastic task!
    Here is my page - legit online jobs from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I
    know I am getting experience daily by reading such nice articles or reviews.
    Look into my web page Legitimate work from home online jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually no matter if someone doesn't know then its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.
    Feel free to surf my blog post ; Jobs Online Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on
    your publish is just cool and that i could suppose you are a
    professional on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to snatch your feed to stay
    up to date with impending post. Thanks a million and please carry
    on the rewarding work.
    Here is my blog post ... online medical jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. After checking out a handful of the blog posts on your blog,
    I honestly like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back
    in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and let me know your opinion.
    Here is my web-site ; binary options trading signals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this post here at this webpage, I have read
    all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
    My web-site ; first hour trading scam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I constantly emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it next my friends will too.
    Feel free to visit my site options trading simulator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obama's stand on the concerns of life and how it is being shushed up are not in line with standard Catholic beliefs.

    my web-site flex Belt reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent blog right here! Also your website rather a lot
    up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
    link in your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Also visit my blog; stock market day trading

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like reading through a post that will make men
    and women think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!



    Also visit my blog - options binary

    ReplyDelete
  11. This info is priceless. How can I find out more?


    my weblog; Everett

    ReplyDelete